|Evert Prants 8a33f6da59|
Episodes.Community is an in-development website for the discussion and viewing of any and every television show. An index of episodes is maintained for each show. Users are able to submit a link to a streaming location for an episode. This link is then voted on by other users, with the resulting score determining that link's priority.
- Each show given a subdomain that can be used as an alternative to the url
- Tags can be set by users on link submissions, and links can be filtered by tag
- A system by which content can be flagged by users for admin/moderators to check
- User moderators for shows
- An api for automation of link submission
See a detailed draft here
- Install prerequisites
- pip (or manually install all python deps in the [requirements][requirements.txt] file)
- Some kind of database server. Any kind supported by Django will work. You can use a third-party database as well, but you are responsible for configuring Django, and should not expect help from the community.
- gunicorn (for production)
- Clone the repository
$ git clone https://github.com/IcyNet/IcyNet.eu.git $ cd IcyNet.eu
- Install requirements. If you're using pip (recomended), use
if installing as root, or
$ sudo pip install -r requirements.txt
if installing for your user only.
$ pip install -r requirements.txt --user
- If you're not using a full release, you'll need to generate the migration instructions. If you are using a full release, you can skip this step.
$ python3 manage.py makemigrations
- Copy the config file, and make any needed changes
$ cp options_example.ini options.ini $ $EDITOR options.ini
- Setup the database
$ python3 manage.py migrate
- Run the server. For development purposes, you can use
For production, run
$ python3 manage.py runserver
$ gunicorn EpisodesCommunity.wsgi
If you want to contribute, we'd love your help. You can get in contact with @LunaSquee or @Tsa6, or just start in on anything on the issues list that hasn't already been assigned. We do ask that you follow the GitHub Workflow